Friday, January 1, 2010

2009, that was a full year!





























Things from 2009:





















































  • Broke someones heart
  • Bought My own House
  • Disowned by a Parent
  • Let go of Someone I was holding onto for no reason
  • Had an incredible Energy Healing Session
  • Made peace with following my Heart
  • Realized my Sister is my all time Best Friend and Favorite Person
  • Quit Working
  • Became a Temporary Stay at Home Mom
  • Became an Aunty
  • Opened my Own Business
  • Went on a Vacation All Alone
  • Went to a huge Raw Festival all Alone
  • Reconnected with another one of my favorite persons, Jess!
  • Made out with a woman on video which is now on the Internet, that was actually a goal in 2009, fancy that!!!
  • Went RAW
  • Lost almost 25 lbs, am finally in a healthy weight range
  • Started writing 2 books
  • Learned to trust someone to love me like I deserve
  • Attended the most loving wedding I have ever been to
  • Kayaked in the Puget Sound
  • Discovered the blatant sorrows of people on the bus system in big cities
  • Watched my son turn 4 years old
  • Turned 26 years old, surrounded by love
  • Saran wrapped a bus drivers seat
  • Added permanent hair wraps to my head
  • Met Shane
  • Lost someone I loved very very much
  • Learned to Snowboard, also learned i love it!
  • Had my first Thanksgiving without my Parents
  • Set up my first Faux Christmas Tree
  • Rode a Bike, without asthma issues, in fact, I just don't have asthma anymore, thank you diet of raw foods!
  • Made tons of Raw yumminess
  • Taught a Raw Foods workshop
  • Learned first hand how naughty emails end up somewhere they aren't supposed to
  • Discovered my Chaga love, now I see it EVERYWHERE
  • Went swimming in freezing ass water just to see if a boy would too
  • Made an Awesome new Friend who's son is now Travinn's Awesome new friend too!
  • Marveled as my son learned to spell
  • Found out where to pick the big berries in Hatchers
  • Got a free tattoo
  • Went out as a DD for a friend I never thought would drink, haha!
  • Dressed like a viking
  • Met a Man I Love in the most Perfect and Genuine Way
  • WAS GRATEFUL EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR THE AMAZING LIFE I LIVE!





















No comments: