Sunday, March 30, 2008

Oh these changes....


I love change. I believe positive change is truly spiritual wisdom. I went to a vegan potluck last night and enjoyed it so much, I took one of my favorite raw-dishes and I love making stuff other's will enjoy(Mushrooms stuffed with almond butter, onion, tomato, avocado, lettuce, garlic and seasoned with cayenne pepper, delicious!!). I'm loving life and searching for personal fulfillment. I enjoy the direction my life is going. However, I am struggling right now with someone treating me poorly and trying to make me feel bad about myself. Luckily I have already learned that lesson and my self-worth is based on my own perception of myself. I like me and no man will ever change that, or anyone for that matter. I realized that I love how I feel when I eat healthy and when I thought about it, I don't eat red meat, wow, I was surprised to realize that because I have always been a meat-eater. I will never purchase industrial farmed animal meat or products ever again, it's disgusting and wrong. I don't know how many people's eyes will ever read these words, but it feels good to put them out there with the possibility of others knowing my thoughts....

2 comments:

RAWLICIOUS BARBIE said...

im glad you statrted a blog. Great pic your mushrooms were awesome.

jessmhaley said...

yay! you're growing, personal growth feels so refreshing...

and yes, it's amazing how healthy you feel when you eat well...send me that mushroom recipe!

love you! Jess