Saturday, January 24, 2009

Where I Be....

Strawberry~Carob Love
  1. Sliced Strawberries
  2. Carob Powder
  3. Banana
  4. Agave Nectar
  • Puree 2-4 to taste and Dip some fruit slices in! Strawberries are Nice for Valentines!










Almond~Cumber Dip with Cucumber Slices
  1. Cucumber Slices
  2. Almond Butter
  3. Garlic Powder
  4. Onion Powder
  5. Agave Nectar
  6. Fresh Cilantro
  7. Cucumber Chunks
  • Puree 2-7 adding Cucumber to desired consistency, blend to taste




I am detoxing right now on fruits, veggies and green smoothies!! Loving life and ready to lose some weight, I have been acting like it's not an issue for too long and as much as I hate to admit it, I need to shed some weight.
I have set a realistic goal of losing 20 lbs. this year and being able to ride a bicycle without needing an inhaler this summer. The more I cleanse my body the more asthma is a mere memory instead of an everyday handicap like it used to be.
I am so close to being in my new home and I can only imagine the sigh of relief I will let out when I am moved in and sitting in all the wonder of my accomplishment. I am so happy its almost ridiculous- almost!!
I encourage everyone to open their eyes and BE CONSCIOUS!!
Much Love ~Kandis

2 comments: