Monday, March 30, 2009

Life Unfolding

I feel the gentle push beneath my wings,
I know what path lye before my feet,
so close yet so far away from the earth below,
I allow myself to ride the currents as they shift into one flowing stream of guidance,
I am allowing the hesitation to leave my mind,
to allow the truth to be my reality,
I am seeing with faith and unwavering belief,
so much is to come,
I have many things to see and do,
all in good time,
with the gentle push of my surroundings and the reminders which happen into my path daily,
I am shifting,
I am emerging into my own truth,
I am the butterfly of my dreams,
I invite all those who hope as I do to join me in this journey,
for the future is ours,
Our hope will cradle the fears of many and bring peace into the hearts of all things living,
Life's petals provide nourishment for all we could ever need...
Close your eyes and Open your Self

No comments: