Monday, January 26, 2009

Smiles & Salutations




I am currently detoxing and enjoying it so much! Detoxing fats as well on my no-fat week!! Feels so progressive!! I made my son some nutty-oatmeal-carob cookies in the dehydrator yesterday and he loved them, oh sweet temptation, but I resisted. I am so thrilled when he enjoys raw foods!! It's hard coming from a family of junk food and meat meat meat to where I am now!!!

My motto for 2009 is NO EXCUSES and I plan on remembering it. I am prepping my kitchen for some serious raw meals to come, trying my best at sprouting, but not sure its my specialty just yet!! I tried to make corn chips for post-detox chips and salsa- but it was so sticky I couldn't get them out!!!! Ah there's always time to try again!! I am stocking up on raw recipes that look irresistable!! I am looking forward to my new home of comfort and peace, I will feel so much ease as I no longer have to deal with other peoples poor eating habits directly influencing Travinn in his home! Being a mom takes some clever thinking, I don't need any more obstacles....



Soon to come: My Evolution of Eating....

No comments: