Sunday, February 1, 2009

Don't Bring Me Down Baby!!

This window represent my future. Its my front window looking out. I am ready. so ready.
This was my contribution to the Vegan Potluck last night, oh how I love beautiful food. I am one of those girls with a weird food fetish, i love it!!! The sauce is just pureed banana with agave and the one on the left has some carob powder- Oh so delicious- especially on spinach!!!
And to my point, try to bring me down, go ahead. But FUCK YOU. I will raise my son how I see fit, we will have fun and I will respect him. Something I have noticed is how people will tell you your not right in the things you do with your child because they never respected theirs; They see their children as lower level humans. My son is my gift, I respect and love him and nothing I do should be seen as wrong because it comes from a loving stand point. its just life- don't be so serious. Enjoy It. I know as mother, I teach my son, i guide him to make good decisions, i shape his life, but I am not better and above him. I learn everyday from my wild child and once in a while mom can encourage some creative outlets even if it is markers on skin- Who Cares, no harm done!!!! Any how I am so tired of someone else who has no place to do so, telling me what I am doing wrong and how I should be doing things with my child- Look at yourself my friend.
Ah and brunch!!! Mushrooms, tomatoes, Avocado, Sprinkled with sea salt, garlic powder and cayenne pepper, and a few pine nuts- Stirred and devoured!!!!

No comments: