Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hello Little Girl, What are You Waiting For?

Ah, looking around I notice my messes, my actual clutter, more specifically the clutter that fills my car, i think all things are tied to emotions, so I ponder, why the clutter, physical clutter represents emotional personal clutter, aha! Why would I want clutter, well not that I want it but it is one of those safety net things, If I have clutter in my thoughts, physical life and A huge to do list bigger than I can handle, I never have to follow through with anything because I have too much on my plate. Well I have hit that point in my life where I am truly ready to de-clutter, when everything is organized I gain focus and focus is what I need right now. Without the clutter I can ACCOMPLISH, yay, what usually I set out to do and s-l-o-w-l-y move towards, I am ready to grab it, finish it and move on.

No comments: