Bunny hugger- Tree hugger- Granola- Health Nut...yaddayadda.....damn, I am that girl, (thank my god!!!) that girl with a conscious, a brain, thoughts, opinions oh yes and ACTION!!
I am here because of the powerful impact so many people I have loved gave me when they left this physical world. These are a few of them...
1. My Grandpa Go-Go- We called him go-go because by the time he could only say one word it was go-go-go. My grandfather was exposed to many chemicals working back in the day and he slowly lost his ability to communicate, to remember, to use the bathroom, to feed himself, to function as an adult. He was the first person close to me to die. My grandmother changed his diapers, we found him on the side of the road one day because he had wandered off and couldn't communicate to authorities who he was or where he was going. (too many toxins)
2. My Grammy- it was an off and on in and out of the hospital, then the final 2 months in the hospital every organ slowly shutting down, i watched as she deteriorated and pleaded, 'Kandy I don't wanna die'' Kandy, do you pray? will you please pray for me?' she wanted to live. she was scared to die. I watched as she took her last raspy breaths and a part of me died with her, that innocence in me, that feeling of everything will be okay, it all went away. she lived a life full of family and love, but also meat, ice cream, candy, soda, smoking, all the normal American past times and habits, and all the typical American ailments to go with it.
3. James- 9 years old. Cancer, for the second time. We used to babysit him all the time along with his sister, he was 9 years old and conventional medicine let him die. allowed him to die because they offered no hope; because they knew nothing of nutrition or prevention, because our medical profession deals and wheels hopelessness.
4. Papa- This was the only time in my life where a phone call dropped me to my knees. He told me he had a good 15 more years and I took his word for it, I believed him because it was too hard to not have my Grammy already. His heart was weak and he had numerous surgeries on it, little did he know what I know now, there is a lifestyle of diet and herbs that would have helped his heart build strength and flexibility, and although I believe he died of a broken heart, it didn't have to be when he was only 70 years old.
5. Cadence- A baby girl no more than 5 months old, murdered by her father. This man was so unbalanced in his head that he took his own child's life, the details would twist the stomach of even the most heartless person. This imbalance comes from the way we are living, the chemicals in our bodies from food, cosmetics, pollution, so called medicine that is nothing but poison.
6. Grandma Lisa- Brain Tumor- watched as she slowly stopped making sense, as she ate her last chocolate candy's that she loved, I wonder had she known that sugar increases the multiplication rate of cancer cells 8 times that of a low glycemic food, would she have eaten differently? there are herbs and diet changes that have helped stop cancer growth, reverse it, and allowed miracles to take place, she could have been one, but without this hidden knowledge how will people ever know?
7. Kathy- This is the hardest death I have ever had to deal with, I didn't get to say good bye, tell her how much I love her or offer her another option. She died of cancer, quickly after being told the hopeless prognosis, alcohol and Tylenol can get you there too.
My life of depression, wanting to die since I was about 12 years old, constant mood swings, excessive weight gain, crippling asthma, anger towards everyone and everything, this isn't my life anymore, because I discovered how to be happy. Look within yourself. Eat a diet of healing foods. Cleanse your body of toxic build up, mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally. Don't be another statistic, when you can be a miracle.