Saturday, July 25, 2009

Chocolate Love with Coconut Sprinkles


This is My Best Friend Ever- Jess, she looked amazing on her wedding day and had the most creative wedding ever! I made these (raw) cookies for her reception/ Cookie bar after her wedding last weekend and quite frankly, I did a little stalking of the table to gauge peoples reactions and they loved them!!
This wedding had the highest energy of any wedding I have ever been a part of, the love was thick and I swear to you I left Love-Drunk, and danced all night long on this amazing high. Just a note- To Jess & Andy, You two are incredible people full of love, life and still keep it real, I LOVE that!! I am so happy for you to have found each other, You can see the support between you guys even if you two are a room apart, I hope to find something as Real as what you guys have oneday. Your souls are kindred and it is obvious, I love you.
To the recipe!!! (before I get too sappy)
These cookies are chocolatey, gooey, coconutty awesomeness!!!
I didn't measure anything so you will have to do it to taste!!!
Sunflower seeds, soaked
pumpkin seeds, soaked
flax meal (ground flax seed)
{combine in food processor}

Add in cacao powder
Agave nectar
pinch of sea salt
almond/ peanut/ cashew butter (whichever you like the most)
{process}
make balls and roll into shredded unsulphured, raw coconut , you can freeze and serve gooey or dehydrate for a dryer cookie, enjoy!!!

No comments: