Sunday, August 30, 2009

Recipes & Shot of the Past



Oh the difference time and knowledge make! Yes that is me now and below, that is me Christmas time at 19, first time I saw this pic was a few weeks ago and I was astonished, holy rolls batman!!! Saw a video of myself that Christmas and realized how big I was, cut out all refined foods and began my journey that led me to my fabulous life or Raw Foods!! I am so happy, energetic, peaceful and pleased with my life and body now, I am confident in the person I am, no longer moody, sad and unhappy. I took control of something I was neglecting for years and I feel so empowered by the choices I make, you could too. I was 208lbs in that picture, not pregnant, just huge. I lost 60lbs through exercise and eliminating refined foods, then during my pregnancy, due to many factors, I gave birth, 22 years old, weighing 232lbs. WHOA Mommy!!! I have lost over 60lbs since then, slowly, but in a healthy way and that is why I share this blog with the world, inspiration is all around us, I hope you find a sprinkle of it in my story...




I can't wait to experience a pregnancy full of healthy foods and happy times instead of stress, refined foods and babysitting a thieving drug addict, one day, it will be fantastic!! p.s. A big thanks to Harvey for loving me unconditionally back in the day!


Oh dear its a Naked Chocolate Monster!!!
Chocolate Coconut Pudding
Meat of 2 Young Coconuts
Scoop of Almond Butter
Pinch of Ginger Root
Half of a Vanilla Bean
Scoop of Cacao Powder
Water- for consistency
`Blend Coconut and water first til you have a creamy consistency then add the other ingredients to the mix and blend away, perfect chocolate pudding!!
*wear on face for extra fun!!

Raw~Slaw Fantastico!!!

So So Easy and Fast

Shredded Head of Cabbage
Shredded Carrot
Ground Pumpkin Seed
Black Pepper
Sea Salt
Olive Oil
Lemon Juice
`mix and allow to sit a while to soak in the flavors

No comments: