Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Poem & Recipes

January 25, 2012
STANDING IN MY OWN

I am standing in my own,

My own of many things,

I am Better now without you,

I am Free to Fly as ME,

I owe nothing more of ME to you,

For I am Completely Free,

My binds have been released from the repression I was living,

I was Blind, But Now I see, An entirely New Meaning for ME,

I am grateful for the growth I gained,

My light Brighter it Now Shines,

The Ground beneath my feet more steady,

Thank for Your Time,

Certainty I now hold,

There is a time to let everything go,

Float along the breeze,

They call the wind Mariah,

I let it lift beneath my wings,

In my Heart the Truth Resonates,

Like whispers in the wind, Audible at last,

Now it is Time for you to take your Place living in my past


January 24, 2012
Dinner:
Broccoli Bite(s)ize pieces
Sea Salt
Oil
Nutritional Yeast
Paprika
Cayenne
Mesquite Powder
Coconut Crystals
*Mix in a bowl and voila, yummy and fast!

Lunch: Salad
Butter Lettuce
Tomato
Sea Salt
Cayenne
Nutritional Yeast
Grapeseed Oil

January 23, 2012
~RECIPE~
Onion Bread/Cracker:
2 Large Yellow Onions (save about 1/8th of a cup fine chopped to stir in)
2 Cups Sunflower Seeds (soak over night, rinse and drain 3 times/day for one day or until little tails start to form)
Sea Salt
*Process until smooth, stir in the chopped onion
Spread thin on dehydrator sheet at 115* for about 12 hours, turn over and dehydrate to a dry consistency
~TOPPING~
Sliced Mushrooms marinated: Olive Oil, Paprika, Cayenne, Ground Coconut Crystals, Mesquite, Sea Salt
Butter Lettuce
Sliced Tomatoes
Sliced Avocado

Morning Boost ~SMOOTHIE~
Banana
Spirulina
Strawberries
Minerals
Fiber
Lucuma
Irish Moss

January 22, 2012
Onion Bread with avocado Mash & Sea Salt
Onion Bread {Recipe Above}
Top with smashed Avocado or Slices
Sprinkle of Sea Salt
Cauli~Rice over Salad
Cauliflower Faux Rice
Cauliflower
Cumin
Chili Powder
Sea Salt
*Process until desired consistency, Really good with avocado or on top of salad
*Make any green salad and top it off with this mix or just eat it straight

Chili Mushroom on Onion Bread
Onion Bread {Recipe Above}
Sliced Mushrooms marinated: Olive Oil, Paprika, Cayenne, Ground Coconut Crystals, Mesquite, Sea Salt

January 21, 2012
SALAD
Romaine
Carrot
Tomato
Grapeseed Oil
Sea Salt

SNACK
Sliced Yellow & Orange Bell Peppers with Guacamole Dip {Avocado, Lemon, Cilantro, Tomato, Red Onion}

January 20, 2012
Salad
Kalamata Olives
Butter Lettuce
Wild Rice
Zucchini
Cilantro
Sundried Tomato
Fresh Tomato
Romaine

No comments: