Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Food For My Thoughts


Lately I've been doing a bazillion things and lacking focus. Falling in love, Improving my mothering skills, making dinner a sit down time, writing books, planning a dreamy vacation, daydreaming about my future, setting intentions, Starting a business, maintaining friendships: Time to Prioritize! I have been extremely lethargic lately, especially with the light fleeing the Alaskan winter days, so I am making a better effort to eat more greens, veggies and mushrooms; and I am already feeling better, so it must be time to share some more recipes!!!
(ABOVE) Flax Crackers & Energy Soup
Flax Crackers
2 cu soaked flax seed
2 medium tomatoes
1/2 cu pumpkin seeds
Chili Powder
Pinch of Salt
* Process then dehydrate overnight
Energy Soup
1 Apple
2-3 cu Spinach
sm head of Broccoli
1/4 cu Hemp Seeds
1 cu sprouts
1 Avocado
chili powder
garlic powder
sea salt
*Blend with enough water to make soupy consistency. Dehydrate left overs and use as a 'tortilla' for a delicious meal!


Pumpkin Coconut Dream topped with Chia Mix
3 cu Pumpkin
Flesh of 1 young coconut
6-9 Soaked dates
Water for consistency (date soak water)
Cinnamon
Nutmeg
Cloves
*Blend together until Creamy, refrigerate to set
Chia Mix
Chia Seeds
Pumpkin Seeds
Hemp Seeds
Dried Cranberries







Travinn helping make a delicious Apple breakfast from Stephanies blog! http://rawliciousbarbie.blogspot.com/2009/10/recovering-procrastinator.html





Spice Up Your Alaskan Nights!
Cashews (soaked for a few hours)
Spinach
Mushrooms
Ginger
Garlic
Cayenne
Turmeric
Nama Shoyu or Amino acids (optional)
Sea salt
Curry Powder
Big Squeeze of Lemon
* toss and enjoy

My son is amazingly thoughtful! Bought me calalilies today!! One of my favorite flowers, for four years old he knows me pretty damn well!

This is my dream manifesting into my reality. I am humbled by the blessings in my life.

No comments: