Friday, November 27, 2009

Thank You Thanksgiving!



My weekend has been truly wonderful!! My sister and I were busy busy Wednesday Night making all sorts of raw creations! Fajitas, cheesecake, kale chips, green bean casserole, mango tart, corn salad, Cheys Slammin' Salad and a whole bunch more! Then my sweet heart showed up with Beautiful sunflowers, oh how he shines in my life! We had a great evening together then Thanksgiving day came along and oh the things I am thankful for!! There are an endless amount of things I am grateful for, but today I am going to focus on the events of Thanksgiving day.







I dressed up my handsome little man in t-shirt and jeans, dress shirt underneath, we're casual-dress-up like that! He's my love-bug, I am so eternally grateful for the joy this little boy brings and shares with me










I am also so very grateful for my extended family, I went to an aunt and uncles home for our 2pm dinner and had a wonderful time seeing people I haven't seen for a while, small talkin it and sharing joy. To be surrounded by people who are interested in how I am and what I am doing as well as being supportive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are awesome!