Saturday, September 26, 2009

My To Do List

I've got the whole world, in my hands....


My Future


1. Finish BS in Natural Health


2. Finish writing Books


3. Publish Books


4. 10 Day Fast on Spring Water and Green Juices after Work is Over


5. Daily Affirmations


6. Teach a Class on Natural Health Every Week


7. Hold Monthly Raw Potlucks


8. Do Foot Spa Treatments


9. Open 'Mariah~Moon Wellness Center'


10. Finish MS in Natural Health


11. Certified Herbal Consultant


12. Teach Chakra Balancing/ Guided Imagery


13. Learn to do Herbal Body Wraps


14. Sale ArtWork


15. Buy property at Lake Louise for My Family


16. Erase someones Monetary Debt Completely (a gift I want to give, don't know who yet)


17. Build a Living Space for Conscious Folks to live as a community

No comments: